A Renowned Lawyer Serving Clients Throughout Western Pennsylvania
Welcome to Jeffrey Wertz Attorney at Law. Jeffrey Wertz is a seasoned lawyer with decades of experience, including 22 years as a State Prosecutor in Colorado, followed by several years as a trial attorney in private practice before serving as a Barrister in the United Kingdom. He has handled over 1,000 cases and over 100 trials in the U.S. and U.K., and has a proven track record of success. When you need a lawyer in Pennsylvania, there is no one better to trust with your case.
Jeffrey Wertz Attorney at Law is proud to be a local law firm serving Allegheny, Washington and Greene counties, including the following communities:
- West Mifflin
- Bethel Park
- New Kensington
- Mt Pleasant
- Beaver Falls
- And more …
- Small Business General Counsel: For small to mid-size businesses that cannot afford a full-time, in-house legal team, the Small Business General Counsel program is an affordable alternative.
- Civil Litigation: We handle all types of civil litigation, including business torts, civil rights, civil remedies, civil procedure, product liability and professional malpractice. If you need a lawyer to assist you in suing another party, look no further.
- Personal Injury: If you have been seriously injured and another party is at fault, we can support you in seeking your due compensation.
- Cannabis/Hemp: The cannabis and hemp industry is constantly evolving, as are the laws. We provide an array of related services, from regulatory compliance and business plan development to litigation and insurance issues.
- Criminal Law: Since serving as a Deputy District Attorney, Jeffrey Wertz has litigated hundreds of civil and criminal cases and has extensive expertise in criminal law, felony defense, victim advocacy, pardons and clemency and the Post-Conviction Relief Act (PCRA).
- Services for Lawyers: Jeffrey Wertz is happy to share his extensive expertise and knowledge with others in the form of consulting, second chair trial services and court-ordered settlement conference facilitation. He is also available as a court-appointed fiduciary for small businesses.
Contact Us Today to Discuss Your Case
When you need legal help in western Pennsylvania, trust Jeffrey Wertz Attorney at Law for personalized, indefatigable advocacy. To schedule a no-obligation consultation, submit the contact form below or call (412) 351-9928.